We want to take a look at Test X180 in this review, and determine whether or not it’s the right choice or not for you to invest your time and money into.
So, What Is Test X180?It’s a fine combination of products such as Vitamins B6, B12 and Vitamin D as well as a Growth Enhancement Matrix that includes products such as Siberian and Panax Ginsent and Testofen. This product is supposed to help us “look and feel invincible” while offering an easy way to increase muscle mass, make ourselves more active in the bedroom, and improve our staying power in the same location.
However, does this have any kind of grounding in reality? Before you start handing over your money, let’s take a look at whether or not you can fully trust the numerous claims that are being made by Test X180. Let’s determine whether or not it’s the solution that you need for improving your physical form.
Test X180 Full Ingredient ListHere is the full run down of ingredients that have been formulated into this testosterone boosting supplement. A you can see all ingredients are natural and do not cause any severe or moderate side effects:
- Vitamin D, B6 and B12 - Essential vitamins for the bodily functions such as skin, digestive system and immunity.
- Testofen - Scientifically this ingredient offers some positive effects, but user reviews are a highly negative!
- Siberian Ginseng - Offers improvement in focus, energy and attitude. Referenced here.
- Panax Ginseng - Extremely well researched ingredient that is known to improve your mood and immunity, but lacks and solid evidence it have a positive effect on testosterone levels.
- Cordyceps Sinensis - Proven to improve performance based on clinical test referenced here.
- Tribulus Terrestris - Widely used ingredient that tends to feature in most testosterone boosting supplements. Although officially this natural ingredient cannot be confirmed to offer any type of boost in your levels of testosterone!
Is Test X180 A Solid Supplement?For one, the product itself actually does cram in ingredients that are good for the body. The problem is that Vitamins like B6, B12 and D can be found in many other less expensive supplements. Given that the website claims that this can help you to add “sculpted muscle” to your body, it makes it sound like this is a proverbial genie’s lamp.
You pay $5 for a shipping and handling package and you can also have 18 days to cancel the full order. If you don’t, then you’ll have to take part in a $75 charge every 30 days for a Test X180 handling fees and shipping.
However, they do come with a 30-day money back guarantee, which is a whole lot more impressive than many other products in the same kind of style; most are very hard to stop buying on auto-purchase agreements!
Customer Approval for Test X180Quite impressively, though, Force Factor LLC – the firm behind Test X180 – has a full A rating on the BBB Better Business Bureau. That’s quite impressive. However, look a little closer and it all gets a little more confusing. With over 150 closed complaints on their account, and a 1-star rating, the majority of the complaints tends to come down to the awkward and cumbersome trial campaign. That makes it very hard to get the product and start using it, let alone cancelling or receiving a money back guarantee.
Falling Short Of ExpectationsNegative reviews pointed out the fact it never worked at all, the exceptionally high price and the foul tasting product. The fact that ‘reviews’ which are positive are mostly found on clearly weighted affiliates, makes it harder to believe that this is a product that has been good to the people who have invested their time and money to try this product out.
Totally bad experience with the product called Test X180, Found it to not work for a start and was billed each month! Very hard to cancel my trial period with customer support!